Saturday, March 11, 2017

Healthy Sweet Potato Waffles Guilt Free

I was experimenting in my kitchen this morning and discovered a delicious recipe. I had some left over sweet potatoes and wanted to make waffles for breakfast so I threw together some ingredients and Voila!

These waffles are so sweet you do not even have to add any syrup. I made these for my boyfriend and I, let's just say he ate 3 of them. If you like are a health conscious eater like me but enjoy sweets, this is the recipe for you.



Ingredients:

3/4 cup oat flour (blended quick oats)
9 tbsp Egg whites
1 Scoop vanilla protein powder (I used quest)
1 medium-large sweet potato cooked (preferred w/o skin)
1/3 cup almond milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3 packets stevia OR (optional) 1 squirt vanilla birthday cake


Blend all dry ingredient in food processor or blender (oats, baking soda, baking powder, protein, stevia) until powder consistency.

Mash sweet potato and mix in the wet ingredients (egg whites, almond milk, sweet potato) until fully mixed and creamy.

Add all ingredients to food processor and then you are ready to pour into the waffle maker! Make sure you spray your waffle maker with some sort of oil to avoid sticking.

Check out the flavoring I used in these waffles. This flavoring is a great way to add 0 calorie deliciousness to oatmeal, pancakes, egg whites, and more! They have recipes and are able to be purchased at www.ISO-SPLASH.com

No comments:

Post a Comment